"Page not found" when connecting to dashboard.meraki.com

SOLVED
benn333
Here to help

"Page not found" when connecting to dashboard.meraki.com

When I attempt to access the Meraki dashboard (dashboard.meraki.com) after logging in, I am getting the following error:

Page not found

The page you are looking for may have been moved or does not exist.

To log in to the Cisco Meraki Dashboard, go to https://dashboard.meraki.com.

Any suggestions on why this would suddenly occur? There have been no changes to the network so far as I know. The internet connection remains functional and I can connect to wired.meraki.com too.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you can, wait a while and try again.  THis sounds like a defect that would affect a lot of people (probably related to a shard) and will get promptly fixed.

Otherwise you are going to have to call into support.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you can, wait a while and try again.  THis sounds like a defect that would affect a lot of people (probably related to a shard) and will get promptly fixed.

Otherwise you are going to have to call into support.

Thanks, I had thought that could be the case given how dashboard.meraki.com redirects. Given the long weekend, I'll leave it until Tuesday and report back.

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@benn333 : did you check now I think it’s restored 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

It's not back up yet in my case @Inderdeep, though if you've been experiencing similar problems I'm glad to hear your connection has been restored.

@benn333  Try a different web browser or try clearing its cache. 

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@benn333 : No issues with the connection, I would say, go with what @BlakeRichardson says

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

Yes, a different browser was one of the first things I tried, along with trying different computers. Cleared the cache again this morning, but still no luck.

It's fixed now. It sounds like you're probably right @PhilipDAth and it just took a while to fix due to the long weekend.

JG8832
Comes here often

I have been having this same issue on and off again for the last few months.  The dashboard was working correctly this morning but now it fails to load again.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.