Your Dashboard organization is in a state of license non-compliance

SOLVED
Sandra_Linares
Here to help

Your Dashboard organization is in a state of license non-compliance

Hi,

In the Meraki dashboard, the message "Your Dashboard organization is in a state of license non-compliance" appears, but all devices on the network have an active license and it is still more than a year before they expire.

Could it be a platform bug?

I hope you can help me.

Thank you very much,
All the best

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Sandra_Linares
Here to help

Hello,

The message no longer appears in my organization's dashboard. I guess it was a bug in the Meraki platform.

Thank you very much everyone for your answers.

All the best

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi  ,

Can you paste a screenshot of Organization -> Licence info  ( blur all licences and sensible info ) 

Thanks , 

Sandra_Linares
Here to help

Hi,

This is the global view of the license status. It appears in Spanish but corresponds to the following:

- The first box indicates: "All products are licensed"
- The second box indicates: "No license expiring"
- The third box indicates: "7 unused licenses"

Sandra_Linares_0-1657562713132.png

Sandra_Linares_0-1657563068528.png

If you need more information let me know.

Thanks,

Lurick
Getting noticed

I'm in the exact same boat as you, I have one organization showing this but another not and both show all licenses are in good standing with none expiring any time soon so I've very confused.

Sandra_Linares
Here to help

Are you in Europe zone Lurick??

My organization is in this zone.

Thanks.

I am not, I'm in the US zone. The only difference between the org showing the message and the one not is that the one impacted is using PDL (per device licensing) but the other not showing this message is using co-termination.

PaulMcG
Getting noticed

We started seeing the same error on all our organizations even though the licence page indicated everything is fine.

PaulMcG_0-1657564006160.png

Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

This is a new PDL bug. Feel free to open a Support case and they can attach it to the master case. Or, wait it out and it should be resolved soon. This is apparently cosmetic only. 

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Ryan_Miles I'm guessing that this is in relation to a number of us pointing out that we had licences expiring in PDL organisations, yet we're getting no warning?

CIESA
New here

tengo el mismo caso I have the same problem
can someone fix it?

CIESA_0-1657572199781.png

CIESA_1-1657572212528.png

AlexEduardo
New here

I have the same problem

Los Angeles California

AlexEduardo_0-1657575811917.png

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Not a great look when Meraki are aware but not giving us a heads up....... Instead everyone is panicking thinking they have licensing issues. 

Sandra_Linares
Here to help

Hello,

The message no longer appears in my organization's dashboard. I guess it was a bug in the Meraki platform.

Thank you very much everyone for your answers.

All the best

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.