Yesterday afternoon Wed. 6th of March 2019: No Dashboard connectivity

redsector
Head in the Cloud

Yesterday afternoon Wed. 6th of March 2019: No Dashboard connectivity

Yesterday, the 6th of March I had a lot of Meraki Dashboard error messages: "switches and accesspoints went down". But they didn´t. They (only) lost the connection to the cloud.

It took place in different networks all over Europe for a few minutes.

Anybody with such messages?

7 REPLIES 7
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Didn't notice anything here. 

NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

I didn't see anything. Might have just been the shard your utilizing, but only support would be able to tell you that. I have seen a blip or two in the past and once I realize its the cloud and not me, I just shrug it under the rug since 'things happen'.
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
SupportoNovanex
Just browsing

We had the same problems with our customer.

Probably it's happened due of an Update to the Meraki Dashboard, now I opened a case to Meraki support.

We waiting for an answer

oscarmart1n
Here to help

I didnt see someting similar in our networks

I'm seeing some short downtimes on several networks too.

Two short timeframes of no connectivity. Once around 12:39-12:40 (only one minute) and once somewhat later around 16:01-16:03 (around two minutes).

Also based in Europe, Belgium to be specific. Specified times are Brussels time.

I did hear about some customers yesterday reporting that the Dashboard went down for a little while.

Nick
Head in the Cloud

Oh yes... we definitely saw this...

Dashboard become unreliable for us on and off throughout the day. Rolling out new devices failed and support were unable to pin point the issue. 

We had to abandon 5 device rollouts that day... 

Glad someone else has noticed something. Three of us thought the world was caving in....

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.