View Failed To Load

SOLVED
ForrestDean
Comes here often

View Failed To Load

Is anyone else getting this error message with certain parts of the dashboard?  Every time I go to Routing & DHCP and I try to add a route I get a page with an error message saying "View failed to load."  Another administrator is getting the same error message on other parts of the dashboard.  I tried rebooting the computer and it still does the same thing.  I tried within our network and outside our network, so it's not a firewall or networking issue.  I tried submitting a case but in the "Related to" field it only gives you the option to select a switch, and this is not a switch issue, so I am unable to create a case unless I just randomly select a switch, which might be confusing for the tech as he may thing the problem lies with a switch on my network.

Does anyone know if Meraki is having an issue with their dashboard today?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
CJAS
Conversationalist

It started working about half an hour ago so all fixed I think!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
CJAS
Conversationalist

Yes I am getting exactly the same. On hold to support now but I think it will just be an outage.

Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I just tested adding 1.1.1.1/32 on my MS355 and it worked fine. Could be specific to your shard or something else going on. Support would be the best route to take.

CJAS
Conversationalist

It started working about half an hour ago so all fixed I think!

ForrestDean
Comes here often

Yep, it looks like it's working now.  I guess they must have corrected whatever issue was going on.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.