User Voice (customer feedback and upvoting system)

Solved
EJN
A model citizen

User Voice (customer feedback and upvoting system)

I've mentioned this to a few people and wish Meraki would implement this or similar.

https://www.uservoice.com/

Please log feature requests, and others can vote on them, add comments, etc.

(wasn't sure the best place to post this for Meraki Admins @MeredithW)

Esteban J Nunez
School and Church
K-12 Education
1 Accepted Solution
MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for sharing this tool @EJN. I will surface internally with the folks thinking about this 🙂 Not the same, but just for reference the tool Meraki leverages for gathering feedback presently is the "give your feedback" button that lives at the bottom of every page in dashboard. You can find a slightly out of date documentation article here

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for sharing this tool @EJN. I will surface internally with the folks thinking about this 🙂 Not the same, but just for reference the tool Meraki leverages for gathering feedback presently is the "give your feedback" button that lives at the bottom of every page in dashboard. You can find a slightly out of date documentation article here

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
EJN
A model citizen

Thanks for the info. I use the Give Feedback button often, but the issue is that once you submit you don't know anything about your submission. It would be nice to get a submission number (similar to a case number), and also close the loop with feedback from Meraki to the customer.

I love the idea of User Voice where the feedback gets published in a forum for discussion, and people can comment and vote.

I will say the pricing on User Voice seems high. Maybe a tweak here or there in this platform and we can add a New Feature Request forum, and use the kudos as upvotes?! With a big disclaimer that reads this is only for informal user to user discussion on new features... no promises or expectations on implementation.

Esteban J Nunez
School and Church
K-12 Education
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.