Trial License - All hardware shipped back earlier - still getting license errors on Dashboard.

Solved
VGXI-ITSupport
New here

Trial License - All hardware shipped back earlier - still getting license errors on Dashboard.

We were provided 3 MV cameras for a trial.  We conducted it liked the product and shipped them back.  However, as of today, nearly 2 months later, we still have the "License Problem" alert on our license page.  How can this be REMOVED!  Here is the page:

VGXI-ITSupport_0-1619442623229.png

Who do we contact about this?  I have reached out to our support person (Nate who is listed is on leave) but we did contact his backup about this.  Nothing has been done.

1 Accepted Solution

That was all completed correctly.  I called support and they stated that they could not understand why it was still showing up.  They clear it.   Case closed.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
rhbirkelund
Kind of a big deal

If you click on the Order no in Active Trial, that should bring you to the trial. From there you should be able to end the trial.
LinkedIn ::: https://blog.rhbirkelund.dk/

Like what you see? - Give a Kudo ## Did it answer your question? - Mark it as a Solution 🙂

All code examples are provided as is. Responsibility for Code execution lies solely your own.
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@VGXI-ITSupport : You need to process your trial through to completion. The best approach would be to contact the Meraki sales team, through which you initiated the trial and they will guide you through your choices.  

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

That was all completed correctly.  I called support and they stated that they could not understand why it was still showing up.  They clear it.   Case closed.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.