Template menu issue

adle
Conversationalist

Template menu issue

Hello

starting from yesterday, the button to "Bind additional networks", "Unbind", "Rebind" in the setting page of a Template disappeared => we cannot bind an existing network to an existing template.

Now:

Meraki_template_ko.png

What it should look like:

Meraki_template_ok.png

10 REPLIES 10
bmehta
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hello @adle,
I would recommend you to open a case with Technical Support regarding this issue.
It is known issue and the internal team is working to fix it. By opening a case with Meraki Technical support you will be able to track the case for updates or resolution.

Aveanna
Conversationalist

We are on day 2 with this issue. Support has been giving the same  response that the development team is looking into this. The responses are unacceptable.

MasonR
New here

Having the same issue.

Aveanna
Conversationalist

@MasonR  When did this start happening on your end? Are you getting the same responses from support ? 

Just noticed it this morning. I have been using the API for network adds for a few weeks now, so I am not entirely sure when the issue started. I noticed it while trying to rebind a network between two templates. 

Aveanna
Conversationalist

@MasonR  Thanks.

GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

How does this manifest? - right now I can see the options you mention, in a sample Organization...

What is the latest you have heard from Meraki Support?

Support told us that it was a known UI issue and that it would be resolved "soon". I did check just now and my functions have been restored. Support has not notified me of a change/fix.

Aveanna
Conversationalist

It has been fixed. The scripted response and lack of follow up from Support was the most frustrating with this issue.

adle
Conversationalist

yeah, it's fixed now indeed.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.