Pulling network graphs and auto drop them into a shared folder...

AaronTheYoung
New here

Pulling network graphs and auto drop them into a shared folder...

Smart peeps,

Is there a way to pull a network uplink status graph once a minute and deposit it in a shared folder somewhere?  I'm looking to create a page on our SharePoint site that show the current network status of our uplink.  Since we have so many users at home, they are often asking me "how is the office network" and I usually send them a graph of the current status.

It'd be nice to give them some type of view without involving me.

Any ideas?

3 Replies 3
bmehta
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hello,

There is no option like that on the dashboard which would pull the data into a shared folder. 
However, there are some  similar options via API calls like

#list-the-uplink-status-of-every-meraki-mx-and-z-series-appliances-in-the-organization

#get-the-uplink-loss-percentage-and-latency-in-milliseconds-for-a-wired-network-device

Although, I am not sure how to automate the calls and export the output to somewhere you need. Hope this will help you.

Thanks....but the links in your message just bring me to my Meraki Uplink Status page.  I'm not seeing any type of API information.

Am I missing something?

bmehta
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

You can find the links via your dashboard

1-go to help > API docs > organizations > List the uplink status of every Meraki MX and Z series appliances in the organization

2-go to Help > API docs > Devices >Get the uplink loss percentage and latency in milliseconds for a wired network device

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.