Support Cases - Add a comment to a colleagues case

Solved
MK2
Building a reputation

Support Cases - Add a comment to a colleagues case

Hello,

Have any of you ever written a comment in a Meraki case in a ticket from one of your colleagues?
I was just surprised that it says that this comment was created by the case creator and not by me.

Just wanted to ask if anyone knows this?

It's difficult with larger cases if you can't reproduce this here.

Christmas greetings🎄🎉
Marcel
1 Accepted Solution
MK2
Building a reputation

ah okay, I just saw that too, so you have to take a closer look. it's a bit confusing.
It looks like this for me: 
(1) shows the name of the ADmin who opened the case, even though I created a post. My name is at the bottom under (2).

Maybe as an improvement that (1) also shows the admin who is currently writing something. 

For now, Happ new year 🙂

MK2_0-1703667916827.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

There is nothing in the documentation talking about this, but as far as I remember it is the expected behavior.

@Ryan_Miles  can you confirm?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

I just tested adding a comment in a case I have using another admin account than the one used to open the case. At the end of the comment it shows the commenter's admin name and email. 

MK2
Building a reputation

ah okay, I just saw that too, so you have to take a closer look. it's a bit confusing.
It looks like this for me: 
(1) shows the name of the ADmin who opened the case, even though I created a post. My name is at the bottom under (2).

Maybe as an improvement that (1) also shows the admin who is currently writing something. 

For now, Happ new year 🙂

MK2_0-1703667916827.png

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.