Server Error Shard N70

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Server Error Shard N70

I've been getting the below error while trying to make changes on one of my Org's dashboard

Server error

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request. A message has been sent to our engineering and support teams to notify us of the problem, and we will fix it as soon as possible.

The Cisco Meraki Dashboard is temporarily unavailable, but rest assured your Meraki equipment is still running and network operation has not been interrupted. Learn more about Meraki's out-of-band control.

3 REPLIES 3
GiacomoS
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hey Blake,

Are you still observing this at the moment? I cannot see any ongoing maintenance and I can load organizations in the shard.

Many thanks!

Giac

Please keep in mind that what I post here is my personal knowledge and opinion. Don't take anything I say for the Holy Grail, but try and see!
Appreciate who helps and be respectful of every opinion and every solution offered.
Share the love, especially the Meraki one!
lhommedl
Here to help

I have been getting this same message since yesterday afternoon.  I have tried refreshing, clearing history and switching browsers, but the problem still persists.

Server error

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request. A message has been sent to our engineering and support teams to notify us of the problem, and we will fix it as soon as possible.

The Cisco Meraki Dashboard is temporarily unavailable, but rest assured your Meraki equipment is still running and network operation has not been interrupted. Learn more about Meraki's out-of-band control.

GiacomoS
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hey Ihommedl, 

Did you try accessing the page from a different connection? For example on your mobile phone? 

Do you see any errors on the browser console? If you do, could you share a screenshot please?

Many thanks!

Giac

Please keep in mind that what I post here is my personal knowledge and opinion. Don't take anything I say for the Holy Grail, but try and see!
Appreciate who helps and be respectful of every opinion and every solution offered.
Share the love, especially the Meraki one!
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.