Seeing All Blocked Devices

SOLVED
JoeM
Conversationalist

Seeing All Blocked Devices

Is there a way to see all blocked devices on a network even if they were blocked over 30 days ago? I am trying to unblock a few devices that were blocked a few months ago.

Thanks,

Joe M

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
HodyCrouch
Building a reputation

When you go to the Clients view and select 'all clients with a policy', notice the 'i' that appears to the right of the time period filter.  The pop-up says: "This view will show you all clients that have a policy, regardless of when they last transferred data. The usage data is for the selected time period."

In other words, you should see all clients on the network that have a policy, even if they haven't had any activity in the last 30 days.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MacuserJim
A model citizen

Two options, one you can use this in the client view list search box "(policy:"blocked")".

Or

If you go to the client list for the network and click the plus icon on the far right of the header row you can enable the column for "Policy". That will say what policy it has applied to it, in this case "Blocked" you can then sort the clients by policy.

JoeM
Conversationalist

I did that but it is only showing me the devices I blocked with in the last 30 days. I need to see devices that were blocked 3-5 months ago. I don't see an option for that. 30 days seems to be the furthest back I can go.

HodyCrouch
Building a reputation

When you go to the Clients view and select 'all clients with a policy', notice the 'i' that appears to the right of the time period filter.  The pop-up says: "This view will show you all clients that have a policy, regardless of when they last transferred data. The usage data is for the selected time period."

In other words, you should see all clients on the network that have a policy, even if they haven't had any activity in the last 30 days.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.