SSO Single Signon SLO Logout URL

Solved
RestaurantGuy
Here to help

SSO Single Signon SLO Logout URL

Whenever my login times out or I log out when using SSO I am getting an error message AADSTS750054 SAMLRequest or SAMLResponse must be present.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  It seems that the SLO Logout URL is what is passed to the browser and it matches the address bar, but my attempts and changing it are not working either.

Any feedback or examples would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution
PDubs5150
Conversationalist

Microsoft asked me to change the SLO logout URL (Meraki Dashboard>Organization>Settings>Authentication) to the following:

https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/wsfederation?wa=wsignout1.0

That resolved the sign out error for us.

As an aside, we access the Meraki dashboard via an Incognito window, so there are no other unintended SSO logouts when using the SLO Logout URL.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't know the answer.

What I can tell you is that I never configure the SSO Logout URL.  I find it annoying - because if you sign out of one thing, like the Meraki Dashboard, it signs you out of the Idp so you can not SSO into anything else.

PDubs5150
Conversationalist

We have the same problem. Tickets open with Meraki and Microsoft but no resolution yet. Will post a resolution if we find one.

PDubs5150
Conversationalist

Microsoft asked me to change the SLO logout URL (Meraki Dashboard>Organization>Settings>Authentication) to the following:

https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/wsfederation?wa=wsignout1.0

That resolved the sign out error for us.

As an aside, we access the Meraki dashboard via an Incognito window, so there are no other unintended SSO logouts when using the SLO Logout URL.

RestaurantGuy
Here to help

Thanks a bunch for following up with the URL, that worked great!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.