Organization > Alerts - Change time from UTC only?

Solved
Paccers
Getting noticed

Organization > Alerts - Change time from UTC only?

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere or I am missing a very obvious setting in Dashboard.

Looking at our Organization > Alerts page I only see alert timestamps in UTC time with no obvious way to change this to be in my local time zone. All of our Networks are in a single time zone way ahead of UTC and so although the alerts themselves are fine, having to convert UTC times to local time for every alert gets tedious quickly.

I've gone through every Network and Organization setting I can find but I can't see a way to amend the time zone.

Before I submit a feedback asking for local time zone feature, am I just being an idiot?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Good question, it seems the Network-wide>Configure>General time zone setting doesn't affect this page.

So no I don't think you are be an idiot I suspect with this being a new feature that setting hasn't been implemented yet. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Good question, it seems the Network-wide>Configure>General time zone setting doesn't affect this page.

So no I don't think you are be an idiot I suspect with this being a new feature that setting hasn't been implemented yet. 

Thanks for the response, good to get another set of eyes to verify! I'll lodge a feedback to ask for local timezoning

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.