Open discussion : Updated status colors

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Open discussion : Updated status colors

Hi ,

Big mixed feelings about this change : https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Other_Topics/Updated_status_colors

Not sure I really agree with that. I know I can override that but I just don't get it.

What are your thoughts ?

5 Replies 5
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I am fine with that. I always use the color-blind option because I like these colors more than the default.

van604
Building a reputation

mixed feelings also, but i kinda get it, as i had a co worker and reviewed the dashboard on my system and they are colour blind and makes it much easier for everyone, as red/green just blends in according to them and i didn't want to adjust my settings to accommodate them for this one time viewing.

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Valid point ! Thanks for your input
rwiesmann
A model citizen

I need to get used to it and but also mixed feelings currently.

Still I understand the need of it

Thanks for the info

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It'll take a bit of getting used to, but I have no issue with it. Especially since the option to disable it is still there.

And to be honest, I'm impressed that an accessibility change is being pushed by default with the ability to opt-out rather than needing users to opt-in. 👏

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.