One order Number two organization names 3 yr license

SOLVED
JamesMutie
Getting noticed

One order Number two organization names 3 yr license

I have moved the two organization to per device licensing and added a test device in each. When I check at all products licensed in license info, it shows the expiration date as Jun 22, 2021 which is 30 days from the date have added the devices. Does this mean, My 3 year license will self activate after these 30 days?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Also, one order number can't cover two organisations as far as I am aware, you might need to talk to support if one device and licence should be in the second organisation.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@JamesMutie did you convert the organisation and then add the license by using the order number?  Or have you just added the device by serial number?

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Also, one order number can't cover two organisations as far as I am aware, you might need to talk to support if one device and licence should be in the second organisation.

JamesMutie
Getting noticed

@cmr  With per device licensing , it is possible to have one order many organizations. All I did was, add the devices and their licenses to one organization , Then under license info>>devices select the device you wanna move and then under >>more actions>>select move to a different organization>>choose the org>>review and submit. Done!!!

Thanks a lot the heads uo

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Thanks @JamesMutie , of course with device licensing it doesnt matter as they are all assignable! 🤦‍♂️

JamesMutie
Getting noticed

Welcome @cmr . It is a good feature, you just need to have full access rights to the two orgs.

JamesMutie
Getting noticed

@cmr I hacked it finally.

When I was adding the order number I forgot to add the license option as well.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.