New look to Meraki Dashboard?

Solved
awcurzon
Conversationalist

New look to Meraki Dashboard?

Not sure when things changed, but my dashboard looks like hot garbage. Text input fields all have gotten a dark gray background to them and it's hard to discern what the text is inside of them. Is there a way to change the UI's color scheme?

Dark background in text input sections...Dark background in text input sections...

This is one example, but there are other areas in the dashboard that look worse than this.

1 Accepted Solution
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

We didn't make any changes. Which browser are you using? Have you tried another browser, another device, or hard restart the one you're using?

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
awcurzon
Conversationalist

2022-02-24 13_45_38-Splash logins - Meraki Dashboard.png

An example of a place where you can barely read the text at all.

Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

We didn't make any changes. Which browser are you using? Have you tried another browser, another device, or hard restart the one you're using?

I am using Google Chrome (v. 98). This is a new instance of the browser as of 4 hours ago. I'll go ahead and restart the browser and report back.

Okay, that's on me. Sorry about that. I went ahead and restarted the browser and things are back to normal. Something must've gotten hung up — should've started with the basics!

BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

Mine doesn't look like that.  I am using Safari and Chrome on MacOS.  You?  Maybe some browser setting trying for dark mode or something?

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Very much looking like OS Dark Mode is kicking in.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.