New login window

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

New login window

Got to work this morning, went to log in to my dashboard and hey theres a new sign in window. I like it, looks modern and matches the rest of the UI

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 7.43.46 AM.png

10 Replies 10
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Not so usable from an iPhone!!

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Indeed, the picture should be on the right hand side... Doh!
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Glad I’m not the only one to notice! I had to scroll…..

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

Owch I see what you mean. 

IMG_7194.PNG

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Great catch! On the other hand, I can count the times I was trying to use the Dashboard from my mobile on one hand. 😉

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

With this new login flow I feel some new SAML improvements coming our way,

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

🤞

I hope this means my iOS app won't get timed out so often. I find session timeout and MFA timeout are completely random.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I now have to login again every time I close the browser window, which is more secure I guess, but not a great experience.  An error message also appears each time despite me being logged in without issues:

cmr_0-1706469474646.png

I don't think this happened until about Thursday last week.  I think on Wednesday it worked better...

Lurick
Getting noticed

Same here, I tried clearing browser cache and cookies too but same thing so something definitely broke with the new changes.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.