New login window

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

New login window

Got to work this morning, went to log in to my dashboard and hey theres a new sign in window. I like it, looks modern and matches the rest of the UI

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 7.43.46 AM.png

10 Replies 10
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Not so usable from an iPhone!!

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Indeed, the picture should be on the right hand side... Doh!
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Glad I’m not the only one to notice! I had to scroll…..

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

Owch I see what you mean. 

IMG_7194.PNG

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Great catch! On the other hand, I can count the times I was trying to use the Dashboard from my mobile on one hand. 😉

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

With this new login flow I feel some new SAML improvements coming our way,

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

🤞

I hope this means my iOS app won't get timed out so often. I find session timeout and MFA timeout are completely random.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I now have to login again every time I close the browser window, which is more secure I guess, but not a great experience.  An error message also appears each time despite me being logged in without issues:

cmr_0-1706469474646.png

I don't think this happened until about Thursday last week.  I think on Wednesday it worked better...

Lurick
Getting noticed

Same here, I tried clearing browser cache and cookies too but same thing so something definitely broke with the new changes.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.