Multiple Client Search

Solved
JoeyC
New here

Multiple Client Search

Hello everyone,

This seems pretty basic and I'm sure there's an easy solution I've overlooked somewhere even after searching on the community forum.

Basically I have a list of 40 devices that I want to search for on the client tab using the text input box. As it stands, I can only put one device ID in the search field and I've tried multiple ways to separate client IDs, to no avail.

I am in the process of writing an API to do something similar and iterate the list through 4 of our networks, but for now I just need to search for the devices per network without having to do them one at a time.

Is an API the only way to do this or is there some kind of delimiter I'm missing for the text input box?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Ok, so do search for multiple devices I'll have to use an API to go ahead and iterate through the 4 networks and look for each device? The API is the only way to go for multiple devices and networks?

I appreciate the input. At least I can chalk this one up. Thank you

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

That method only allows you to search for one at a time.

Ok, so do search for multiple devices I'll have to use an API to go ahead and iterate through the 4 networks and look for each device? The API is the only way to go for multiple devices and networks?

I appreciate the input. At least I can chalk this one up. Thank you

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.