Meraki dashboard issue to acess

renanforni
New here

Meraki dashboard issue to acess

Hi folks we are facing issue to acess the meraki dashboard page in the last 5 days , we already opened many ticket to investigate the issue without sucess.

Case : 10433978 and 10434259

renanforni_0-1689015422140.png

[Mod note: edited to remove private customer information]

8 Replies 8
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can check the Dashboard status here.

https://status.meraki.net/

I suggest you open a support case.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Thanks , but you can see my post I already opened a case : 

Case : 10433978 and 10434259

@alemabrahao 

Have you tried it in another web browser?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

You really should not be posting your customer number in a public space

Ryan / Meraki SE

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solved your problem click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.

Very good point @Ryan_Miles@AmyReyes just making you aware. 

Thanks Ryan and Blake! Just a heads up @renanforni, I edited your original post to remove your customer number. Sharing this in such a public and permanent way could pose a potential security risk and goes against our community guidelines, specifically #5 protect privacy - yours and others'

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It might be related to just that shard, n387.  I haven't had any issues myself, but I don't have any orgs on that shard that I know of.

Is anyone else on shard n387?

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@renanforni  A couple of things I would suggest are.

1. Try private / incognito mode on your browser so that history and caches aren't involved. 

2. Try a different web browser.

3. Try a different internet connection i.e. hot spotting from a phone or from home. (This removes the possibility of company firewall rules / content filtering being a problem )

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.