Meraki Server Issues Today?

NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

Meraki Server Issues Today?

I think something is up today on the shard side with Meraki

Saw some switches for a site showing 'Last Contacted' over 30 minutes ago

Then I saw most of my sites showing RED status on the Overview page

Security Appliance UPLINK page won't show uplink traffic 3 minute window view

Now I'm getting spam email alerting from each site about bandwidth network usage exceeding their limits over the last 20 minutes option, multiple times.

Am I the only one seeing these things today?

Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
9 REPLIES 9
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Nothing like what you describe. I'm just missing some specific event log messages.

bryanroeben
New here

I am currently seeing all my networks just showing spinning circles for live data and the tools (like ping the device) are doing the same.   This just started for me in the past 20 minutes or so.

Yeah this is starting to become annoying now. Click on an AP and its not updating bandwidth or client count or anything useful. rawr

Making it difficult to troubleshoot stuff
TwitterLinkedIn
PaulSC
Conversationalist

I have same issue. Came to community boards to see if anyone was having the same issue...

I am seeing the live data responding now.

Yup, looks like its showing up for me now as well
TwitterLinkedIn

Cisco just responded to my ticket.

They state that this was a known issue since this morning for which a fix has been pushed.

They say that port info and live tools should be working now.

My networks have been OK for the last 24 hours but 2 days ago all of my switches went down at the same time for a brief outage, I checked our logs and its wasn't power or WAN related so I am guessing Meraki is either trying to fix an issue or a software upgrade didnt go as planned. 

Everything seems to be back to normal. The only pending item is all of my sites keep spamming me like twice an hour with the network usage alerts triggering (I have it set for the 20 min window), even though the sites most certainly are not pushing the amount of data the trigger says we are.

So its false positives, got a ticket open for that. Had to disable those alerts until they fix it. too much spam
TwitterLinkedIn
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.