On 2/17 we started to have issues with web pages not loading correctly. When we went to look into it we discovered the Dashboard issues that many others have also reported. Such as the event log being empty, navigation menus disappearing and other pages loading completely blank.
Once the dashboard started working again we discovered the vast majority of our content was being flagged as gambling and their by blocked. We removed the Gambling category and opened a support case with Meraki. We then saw the content blocks moving to Parked domains, again we removed parked domains, and then it went to the Adult content category. As this was at the end of our production day we opted to wait for support to get back to us. Which they still have not 17 hours after the report of the high priority ticket.
We confirmed this was happening to MX devices on 14.53 and 14.42 so it was not a code issue.