Lost ability to switch Organizations

Solved
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Lost ability to switch Organizations

This afternoon I have lost the ability to switch Orgs.  In the web browser I can go to each separate shard (184 and 199) and login to both Orgs separately, but the link between them seems broken.  In the app I can log in and it shows both Orgs, but once I have gone into one, I cannot switch to the other and have to sign out in from the app settings to get the choice again.

I did enable Google Authenticator for my user today, in place of SMS, has anyone else had the same problem or is that a coincidence?

1 Accepted Solution
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Thanks for the quick reply @BrandonS I logged out all sessions for my user and functionality in the browser and app is all restored... 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

I just confirmed I can switch between various orgs on different shards.  I am using SMS for 2FA though.  Following to see what you find out.

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Thanks for the quick reply @BrandonS I logged out all sessions for my user and functionality in the browser and app is all restored... 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.