Is this possible

rlb2015
New here

Is this possible

I came home one evening after my phones had been stolen. On my pillowed layer the two phones along side this (see attached photo)

I hadn’t seen it before, I am wondering if someone has a system running unauthorized in my home.

My ISP came and identified that I had one router and one modem contracted in my name, however, there was a second modem running at my address that was active, and he gave my the MAC address and said it was a d link. Also running diagnostics out side where the coaxial is located, he noticed disruption on the ground with wires running along and assumed they were not live, however, they were and was shocked.

I realize that this an odd topic but I feel it is valid as I am a victim of stalking and electric monitoring 

This was as brief as I could make this

Any thoughts?

Thanks for reading

image.jpg

image.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

What is your question? I assume this was a typo or auto correct, “..On my pillowed layer the two phones along side this..”

And when you write “shocked”, you mean surprised or electrical shock?

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The Meraki Mini went end of support in 2017.  This this device is dead.  It can't be used for anything.

https://documentation.meraki.com/zGeneral_Administration/Other_Topics/Product_End-of-Life_(EOL)_Poli...

MAC looks valid,

SN looks questionable.

In theory, Meraki should be able to identify this specific Mini.

Too many possibilities to speculate . . .

Robin St.Clair | Principal, Caithness Analytics | @uberseehandel

Leftover from the Meraki free internet days?

How long have you lived there? Maybe the previous owner had some mini's to create a mesh network? That product has been end-of-sale since dec 2010 so it's old.

Intrigueing story! Looking forward to the explanation of it.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.