Is it possible for 1 user who is connecting with 2 devices show both devices in client devices list?

bsager22
New here

Is it possible for 1 user who is connecting with 2 devices show both devices in client devices list?

I have users who are transitioning their information from their old laptop to their new laptop and they connect both to the vpn but only the first one that connects shows on the list of connected devices. Is it possible for 1 user who is connecting with 2 devices show both devices in client devices list? It is not a frequent occurrence but on occasion they need me to remote on and I don't see their device to connect to it.

3 Replies 3
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't know the answer - but I think they should both show.  Note that after a user VPNs in it takes several minutes for them to show up.

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I do not see the 2nd device.  They have been connected all day on both.  I ended up connecting on Teams but unfortunately you can't utilize admin permissions in Teams. 

bsager22
New here

@PhilipDAth I figured out a workaround.  We have a WSUS server and In WIN 10 computer group is his old computer name with his ip and that is the one I can see on Meraki.  In the WIN 11 computer group is the new computer name and it's IP.  I can find the 2nd one now. 🙂  Thank you, again.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.