How to Manage Email Address for Maintenance Alerts?

EricD10
Conversationalist

How to Manage Email Address for Maintenance Alerts?

An old/wrong e-mail address at our org is receiving maintenance alerts from Meraki. I would like to change the e-mail address for this. I believe I've looked in Network Wide->Alerts, but I do not see the wrong e-mail address in any of those settings. Is there a different place where maintenance alert e-mail addresses are specified?

4 Replies 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

What about under Oragnization/Administrrators?

Thanks for the reply - I just checked. Unfortunately there is only one admin (me) in there and no reference to the incorrect e-mail address.

Some more context: An old sysadmin set our network up last year but specified our help desk software e-mail address for some reason. Each time maintenance occurs it creates a ticket - hence I'm trying to track down that e-mail setting and remove it 🙂

You'll have to open a Meraki Support case for this.  Pretty sure it's because that old/wrong email address was the very first one registered within your Dashboard Organization, and even though all traces of it have been removed from the Organization > Administrators page and it doesn't show up under any of the Network Wide > Alerts pages as an additional address, it may still there as the original "parent" Org owner email address associated with the Dashboard Org and still gets those maintenance alerts.  Support should be able to update that on the back end for you.

Thanks - I opened a case. They let me know that I needed to check my "Switch" network instead of my "Security Appliance" network. My bad, the setting was there the whole time under Network Wide->Alerts, it was just under a different network.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.