Full vs Enterprise

SOLVED
JesusCasero
Here to help

Full vs Enterprise

Hi,

I have an easy one today: what is the difference between the "Full" and "Enterprise" options when defining the organization access level for a new administration account?

Cannot find anything in the documentation...

Thanks in advance,

JC

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't recall clearly anymore.

"I think" an "Enterprise" admin can't be opted out of organisation notifications (as opposed to device style notifications) like licence expiry, while a "Full" admin can be.

"I think" this is used with MSP style accounts.  The MSP is the "Enterprise" admin, and gets all emails relating to licences, while the customer is the "Full" admin and gets everything but the licence notifications.

My memory is pretty shaky on this one.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

can you showus what are you talking about? There is no Enterprise when you create a new administration account.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Meraki Admin Level.jpg

This option is not available to me, so I think It should be better if you open a support case.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

I have found out it is not always available; the reason could be connected to how the account is setup, whether as MSP or not.

It adds up with @PhilipDAth answer.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't recall clearly anymore.

"I think" an "Enterprise" admin can't be opted out of organisation notifications (as opposed to device style notifications) like licence expiry, while a "Full" admin can be.

"I think" this is used with MSP style accounts.  The MSP is the "Enterprise" admin, and gets all emails relating to licences, while the customer is the "Full" admin and gets everything but the licence notifications.

My memory is pretty shaky on this one.

It makes sense the fact that it is used for certain purposes in the case of MSP-like accounts, and it makes sense also that it has to do with notifications.

Thanks, buddy!

Regards,

JC

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.