EMEA Reseller Pricelist

Gabriele
Here to help

EMEA Reseller Pricelist

Hello.

In the old Partner Portal, the very useful pricelist (I'm attaching a stamp) was periodically published and updated. In the new portal I have not seen any trace of this document.

Can anyone help me?

Season's greetings.

Gabriele

Cisco Meraki Price Book.PNG

5 Replies 5
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

I miss this too.  

CCW estimates are my go-to now.  A couple clicks and you can quickly find MSRP for any part.  Then if it moves forward you can convert the estimate to a deal and continue from there.  

I also wish they would put MSRP back on their public site.  I used to be able to tell prospective customers they could look there to create their own budgetary estimate and assume n% off MSRP to purchase from me. 

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
tmou16
Conversationalist

I don't know if this helps but there is a Meraki cost calculator. Link below.

https://meraki.cisco.com/buy/cost-calculator

Thank you very much @tmou16 . Yes, I knew the Cost Calculator, but I think it's based on US pricelist. Maybe EMEA price are slighty different, especially for accessories such as Antennas, Power, etc. With kind regards.

tmou16
Conversationalist

Your welcome

Thanks a lot @BrandonS ! Maybe CCW is less comfortable but it's very useful too. Have a nice day!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.