Download CSV file from inventory including tagnumber

NetQloud
Comes here often

Download CSV file from inventory including tagnumber

Does anybody know how to add the tagnumber to a CSV file when downloading the full inventory. There is a way to do so by listing ie all AP's en select the item 'tag' in your download there. But then you only have the AP's in that specific network. I need the complete inventory including all tagnumbers.

5 Replies 5
Madhan_kumar_G
Getting noticed

Hi,

Organization --> Inventory

Go to extreme left and click the wrench icon

Check the box for "Device Tags"

Export the inventory 

Please rate useful replies as solution.

Select column 1.jpgSelect column 2.jpg

Hi, thanks for reaching out. I'm afraid your screen shows more than mine. Schermafbeelding 2023-06-20 om 11.08.22.png

It's probably why you are using co-termination licensing and he is using per-device license. Sorry for the question but why do you need the tag?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

OK, that does not sound very logical, but some things aren't. We use tag's with a unique number as the distinctive item on every device, easy to recognize for every end-user. We don't want to search for Mac-adresses or serial number in a patch cabinet.

NetQloud
Comes here often

It seems I have not as much columns to choose from. I use the 'plus sign' at the right side of the screen, seems I don't have a wrench. Is this a setting or what? I have Admin rights

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.