Does submitting feedback even work in new dashboard or old dashboard using firefox. ??

SOLVED
CharlieCrackle
Building a reputation

Does submitting feedback even work in new dashboard or old dashboard using firefox. ??

I spend a a lot of time submitting feedback but now I am wondering if you even get it.   on the old dash board you get and empty dialog box with an OK..  On the new dashboard you get   submitting feedback but no confirmation... and the screen never returns.......

Snap225.png

on the old dashboard you get  blank dialogue...

Snap304.png

I just tried in chrome and you get positive feedback the feedback was submitted.

Snap305.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bettencourt
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I can confirm that feedback submitted via Firefox is received from the dashboard.

I have run a test using the newest version of Firefox and I received the confirmation message on both current and future UI.

Screenshot 2022-06-15 at 07.44.14.pngScreenshot 2022-06-15 at 07.43.45.png

Therefore you must have a local issue, try the usual, clearing cache, cookies, trying in incognito mode, disable extensions 1 by 1 to see if any are interfering with the process, and possibly reinstall the browser if needed?

Best wishes ✌️

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bettencourt
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I can confirm that feedback submitted via Firefox is received from the dashboard.

I have run a test using the newest version of Firefox and I received the confirmation message on both current and future UI.

Screenshot 2022-06-15 at 07.44.14.pngScreenshot 2022-06-15 at 07.43.45.png

Therefore you must have a local issue, try the usual, clearing cache, cookies, trying in incognito mode, disable extensions 1 by 1 to see if any are interfering with the process, and possibly reinstall the browser if needed?

Best wishes ✌️

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.