Difficulty in opening a case

alihassan
Conversationalist

Difficulty in opening a case

I noticed that when I tried to open a case on the dashboard and every time I type in the prompted window, it is always lagging and sometimes the page suddenly turned into a blank page which then required me to refresh the page and start over again.

I wanted to open a case for my network issue but now it seems I need to open a case for Meraki to rectify their case page issue first.

Does anyone else face the same problem?

5 Replies 5
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Could you try another webbrowser 

alihassan
Conversationalist

I always use Google Chrome but I did try other web browsers but still face the same issue. On Microsoft Edge, it is slightly better than Google Chrome.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I just tested it and it worked well. You can also call Meraki support.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I would call in my case if you are having an issue with the online system.  Failing that, you can even email in case.

Sometimes one of the methods will be broken (sometimes Meraki's end, sometimes your end).  That's why there are multiple methods available.

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I would scrap MS edge and download Firefox. I find Chrome doesn't behave well in corporate environments. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.