Dashboard giving a 404 page not found when i log in

Adam-13
Here to help

Dashboard giving a 404 page not found when i log in

I have tried multiple browsers and tried opening "in-private" 

My password is accepted and i send in the code that i get sent .

The next page shows 404 page not found 

9 Replies 9
Shubh3738
Getting noticed

Can you share the URL are you trying ?

or try this:

account.meraki.com/login

that was what i was using   ... i tried again a few hrs later and got in having changed nothing in by browser

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Weird.  Have you tried incognito mode?

Browser up to date?

in-private/incognito were both tried in edge and chrome . This made no difference.

I did try again a few hrs later and got in fine. 

not sure cause but am considering this issue resolved 

thanks, 

spaladug
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @Adam-13 . Can you share what you did before logging and how much time elapsed between that and you attempting to log in? For example if you created your user account and org 5 min before logging in.

The account has been created for > 1 year , I really didnt change anything. I didnt reboot, restart browser, do updates, or any other activity that would affect ability to load page after log in has completed. I just came back a few hours later and it worked. 

Thanks @Adam-13 for the info. Would you please open a support case so that you can share the timestamp of when you got the 404 error, your organization ID (or dashboard url), and insert the link to this community thread? That way we can log it and look into it. If you can reply back here with your support case number that would be great.

sorry to be so slow to respond and thank you for your response to my posted issue. 

I do not know where to initiate a support case, would you have a link or be able to guide me to the location 

thanks ,

np at all. The easiest way to open a support case is online (instructions). Please share the following info:

1. share the timestamp of when you got the 404 error
  2. your organization ID (or dashboard url)
  3. insert the link to this community thread
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.