Dashboard as a customizable NOC screen (like PRTG/MRTG can do)

MK2
Building a reputation

Dashboard as a customizable NOC screen (like PRTG/MRTG can do)

Hello community,

I just had a conversation with a larger customer who asked if there is also the possibility to create a kind of "monitoring" view in the dashboard of Meraki. Similar to PRTG or MRTG, where important interfaces and devices are displayed in e.g. tiles. The whole thing is then also displayed on large screens in the NOC. Similar to the Meraki Vision Portal. Do you follow me? 🙂

At the moment I need another software/ service for something like this, would be really great if Meraki could do something like this, because the data is all there.

Best regards
Marcel

1 Reply 1
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

There's nothing exactly like that natively in the Meraki dashboard. The closest is something like the organisation summary page or the alerts page (early access). But they are much more high level than you would get with a typical network monitoring solution.

Some 3rd party solutions (I think PRTG, Solarwinds etc.) do support pulling from the Meraki API to populate data and so you could probably populate a NOC page with that.

Otherwise you could custom make one using the API to pull data.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.