Dashboard Sandbox API: This combined network does not contain a Systems Manager network

Solved
Fridal
Here to help

Dashboard Sandbox API: This combined network does not contain a Systems Manager network

Hi,

I am trying to get a feel for how to work with the Dashboard API. I have been through a few tutorials and  read through the API Docs. I am testing the API using the DevNet Meraki Sandbox and Postman. Most of the API calls works as expected, but when I try to list the SM devices I get the following error: This combined network does not contain a Systems Manager network

Which probably makes sense since this is the Sandboxed version. Is there perhaps another way to use and test this?

Regards,

Bjørn

1 Accepted Solution
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Do you have your own SM network? Test against that. If you don't then I think you're going to be out of luck unless you can find someone to let you hit theirs.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Do you have your own SM network? Test against that. If you don't then I think you're going to be out of luck unless you can find someone to let you hit theirs.

Hi,

Thanks, I thought that might be the case. I will have to wait for my client to grant me access to their's Meraki organization.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.