Client synchronization is not yet complete.

Solved
Tamperswitch
Just browsing

Client synchronization is not yet complete.

Hi, I keep getting this message when trying to enrol a new device, I'd seen in a previous post that someone had had the same issue and it was caused by an expired MDM cert.

I renewed my MDM cert a couple of weeks back and it was tested and showed as being valid but a couple of days ago I had an email saying it was about to expire, I checked it again and it still shows as valid.

I've tried a couple of times with different devices to enrol but I still get the "Client synchronization is not yet complete." message.

Anyone had this before??

1 Accepted Solution
bmehta
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Tamperswitch ,

If you have verified all basic steps like certificate expiration and if the device hasnt attempted to remove management profile then for further troubleshooting you would need to open a support case.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
bmehta
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Tamperswitch ,

If you have verified all basic steps like certificate expiration and if the device hasnt attempted to remove management profile then for further troubleshooting you would need to open a support case.

No worries, thanks for your reply.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.