Cases are not showing up

diib
Conversationalist

Cases are not showing up

I created a case on my(not new) account and it is not showing up.  What would be the best way to get some support? When I call they say my account support number isnt valid.

9 REPLIES 9
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I've had cases not show up straight away before.  Sometimes you just need to wait 30 minutes.

It is not good that your account numebr does not show up as valid.  Does it contain at least one licenced Meraki product?

diib
Conversationalist

yes, I have a valid 3y ap licence

redsector
Head in the Cloud

Yes I had the same issue.

Switch to "all" cases then you can see the old and the new cases.

nealgs
Building a reputation

Sorry to drag up oldish thread

Having the same issue.  Logged new case on my, at least 3yr old account, and 24hrs later case still isn't showing.

Have logged another new case for same thing - will see if this one appears - lol 🙂

nealgs
Building a reputation

nah, 12 hours + later and still no signs of either of the cases showing 😞

nealgs
Building a reputation

further update - neither of the two cases i created have appeared in the Cases (ALL) display.

Looks like this function is broken 😞

nealgs
Building a reputation

Latest update - 3 weeks later

Still no signs of any of the cases i've logged showing.  Team Meraki - can someone looks into this and sort it, pretty pointless options if it doesn't actually work.

I've logged another case today, lets see if that one appears.....................................

One way of keeping your work loads down i suppose - lol 🙂

diib
Conversationalist

I ended up having to send an email to support@meraki.com, gave them my email and customer number, somehow the customer number was wrong on the portal.

nealgs
Building a reputation

cheers diib - will give that a try and see what happens 🙂

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.