Can't Delete Organizations In The Meraki Dashboard

Vantus
New here

Can't Delete Organizations In The Meraki Dashboard

I work for an MSP and we have multiple organizations for clients who we no longer provide services for. I'm trying to go through and delete these organizations, but I'm running into issues. After I remove all other admins, delete all networks, and remove all devices and users from the organization it buffers seemingly endlessly when I click the delete organization button. I ran a timer and the buffering icon ran by the delete organization button for over 12 minutes with no changes actually taking place. The only thing I can think of is that there are unused active licenses still present for the organization, of which I can't find a way to remove. Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong or if there's a work around for this issue?

6 Replies 6
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You need to remove all devices, delete all networks and delete all users before.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

As I stated in my post, this has already been performed.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

In this case I suggest you open a support case.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Maybe it's an instability on the portal.

Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Could be related to this https://status.meraki.net/ 

Thank you! If the issue persists after this outage I'll open a ticket with Meraki support as previously suggested in this thread.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.