CMNA Training 2019/2020

Baker-RTT
New here

CMNA Training 2019/2020

I am looking for a CMNA training class that I can attend in 2019/2020. I can't seem to find the training schedule. Anyone know where I can find it and schedule a class? 

5 Replies 5
NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

ThibaultH
Here to help

Hi Baker-RTT

The link provided by Nolan is showing you all current re-worked Meraki training/certification

CMNO became ECMS1 and CMNA seems to no longer exist

If you're interested into level up your CMNO, I'd suggest to plan a ECMS2, and keep posted about the upcoming CMSS

🤘

Linkedin |Twitter@ThibaultHenry
Ch'timi from the heart
Nash
Kind of a big deal

@ThibaultH wrote:

The link provided by Nolan is showing you all current re-worked Meraki training/certification

CMNO became ECMS1 and CMNA no longer exist

CMNA is a Meraki Partner-specific training. There are absolutely training sessions being offered in certain geographic areas through the end of January. One checks CMNA schedules at https://www.merakipartners.com/apex/CMNASessions

Hey, thanks for the reply

The CMNA documentation disappeared from Meraki website (at least the old one), and I wasn't able to find anymore official documentation of it. Glad to know that it still exists for partners 😎

Thanks for the correction !

🤘

Linkedin |Twitter@ThibaultHenry
Ch'timi from the heart
Priesty
Building a reputation

Cmna is still running strong, we just finished a session here in Australia, got the free t-shirt and full meraki stack (excluding camera) included.

Was told there's a fairly long waiting list for it, we got on as our AE pushed us into it.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.