Good afternoon Community!
I just started noticing issues with our dashboard where all of our clients are appearing as offline. I've also noticed that the usage graphs for today are completely wrong with a whole bunch of spikes where normally its a smooth increase as clients arrive during the day.
Anyone else seeing this?
For me, my usage and client counts for both my switching and applience network are incorrect. For the usage graphs its very erratic where the graph normally shows a steady increase as the day goes on. For the client counts, all of my clients are showing as offline, normally the indicator is green beside each client but right now they are gray.
I'm having this exact same issue. It was occurring on all my orgs (n168 shard) a couple weeks ago, and I noticed it's happening to at least one of my orgs today. I called Meraki both times and they state it is known issue they are investigating. It makes it real difficult to filter by online clients and makes me hesitant to give any of our clients access when the dashboard is unable to report correctly.