All Profiles are missing from Settings in Legacy Dashboard

BowElementary
New here

All Profiles are missing from Settings in Legacy Dashboard

When trying to manage our iPads from Legacy - I went into Systems Manager > Manage > Settings to alter one of the two profiles I had created and I get a No settings profiles found message under the profiles list.  

When trying to Add a new profile I received an error stating there was a problem saving the profile, yet it when I view the individual device under Systems Manager >Monitor > Devices > [device name] the test profile appears to be installed and managed and overriding all my other profiles that have associated to the device with tags.   It has become a default profile for all my devices with no apparent way to alter it or delete which is imperative.   This particular test profile was created to not allow App Install.  A second profile that I created to allow app install does not function when I apply the tag and I suspect this new profile supersedes it. 

The only change in the system has been my IT Director has required that all ipads be erased and configured under apple configurator to be supervised. 

3 REPLIES 3
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hopefully you have some other Meraki devices, and if so, I would open a support case.

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@BowElementary to be honest the free version of systems manager is so limited its not really worth dealing with it anymore, the paid version isn't that expensive and you can get 1, 3 or 5 year licenses, the beenfit of the paid version is you also get support.

I would also suggest you move away from configurator and sign up to Apples ASM or ABM both of which are free to join and allow the managing of devices which so much less hassle. 

Meraki Support helped a coworker of mine (fresh off the help desk) to setup Systems Manager to a client's specs when he knew approximately negative 5 about it. When something ain't working, support is really worth paying for.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.