Images - Lightbox not working

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Images - Lightbox not working

Hey all,

Am I the only one that has issues with the lightbox of the Lithium software powering our community?

When I click on an image the lightbox opens, but the image is not in it. Tried both Chrome and Edge on my PC and my Android browser. All exhibit the problem.

Also, Merry Christmas!

Kind regards,

Brecht.

6 Replies 6
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the report!! We will look into this. In January 🙂

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I have had the same issue. I have also had it happening on other sites, so thought it must be me.  Only tried in Chrome.

Same issue here
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

The lightbox should be working now! Please do let us know if you encounter further issues.

It's working!

If I may add a little remark though. I was wondering if there is a way to open images in a separate tab (without going through the source code with Chrome).

In this post for example there's a really big picture:

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Wireless-LAN/Meraki-and-Purple/td-p/34603/jump-to/first-unread-messa...

To be able to read everything, even with the lightbox working, you're have to download the image. If you were able to open the image in a new tab, the browser would allow to easily scroll around on the picture. Maybe that's what the maximize button is supposed to do, but then it doesn't work for me.

@BrechtSchamp wrote:

It's working!

YAY!

If I may add a little remark though. I was wondering if there is a way to open images in a separate tab (without going through the source code with Chrome).

I WISH! We have a request out to the community platform vendor (Lithium) about this; it's frustrating to HAVE to use the lightbox. Unfortunately, I don't think it's high on their priority list. But, thanks for the feedback! 

Cheers!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels