Ugh. MV Gnome is lost again! (UPDATE: FOUND!)

CarolineS
Community Manager

UPDATE 9:45am Pacific  Tuesday Dec 18: He has been found on this post about AP placement! Congrats to @ChadWorthman!

----

MV gnome is indeed a wily one! He did make it through the night in my laptop bag, and I brought him to work. Opened my laptop bag to grab my computer for my first meeting, and he was still there, nestled snugly in the pocket where I had left him. 

IMG_3551.JPG

Upon my return to my desk, I glanced in my bag... and noticed that he was missing AGAIN! 

I needed to race to my next thing (coffee acquisition ️), so I didn't look for him immediately.... but my coworker spotted him, surveying the office from a wall-mounted AP!

mv-ap.jpg

I had to find a ladder in order to retrieve him... but, when I returned to the AP with my ladder... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? HE WAS GONE!! I have a feeling he's somewhere on the community 🙂

Just like last time, if you find him (a picture of JUST the MV gnome, within Product and Technology discussions - and NOT in the MV forum), reply to the post he's hiding in with "I FOUND THE GNOME!" The first to reply will get their own MV gnome as a token of appreciation for finding our small friend.

Some hints:

• You're looking for a picture of the MV gnome that's JUST the MV gnome (and not just the silhouette of a gnome)
  • He is in a discussion within Product and Technology Discussions
  • If you look at Friday's and Monday's lost-gnome posts, you may find a pattern that will help you find the gnome this time around

Good luck!

----

UPDATE 9:45am Pacific Tuesday Dec 18: He has been found on this post about AP placement! Congrats to @ChadWorthman!

Terms, conditions, & eligibility info for Gnome in the Home

3 Comments
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal
CarolineS
Community Manager

Nice work, @BrechtSchamp!! But you have to reply on the post itself... and @ChadWorthman beat you to that. 

Never fear... I predict MV Gnome isn't quite done with his escapades.

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Darn it. I bet I just sent him to the post :P.