Recognizing October’s Members of the Month

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Check out October's Meraki Community Members of the Month!

The Rising Star

The Rising Star award recognizes our top new contributor. To achieve this award, you must fulfill BOTH of the below criteria:

• Joined within the past 3 months
  • Written the most posts in that time compared to your fellow new users

This month’s Rising Star is user @dsekely_brs! In the first month he joined, @dsekely_brs  contributed 16 posts to the Security & SD-WAN board.

Asset 9.png

@dsekely_brs 

Thank you for your contributions — we are so glad to have you!

The Unexpected Win

This acknowledgement allows us to highlight the actions of a member whose contributions this month created a win for everyone involved.

This month, we’re featuring @nealgs for showing fellow community members how to use the dashboard API to automate weekly random password creation by sharing his powershell script. Honorable mentions to @PhilipDAth and @BrechtSchamp for their contributions on this thread!

Asset 8.png

@nealgs

The Top Four

Here, we congratulate our top four contributors of the month, based on the number of kudos they’ve received and accepted solutions they’ve authored. This month these amazing members provided the community with a total of 33 solutions and received a total of 528 kudos for their efforts. Woohoo! Congratulations @Nash for your first appearance in the monthly Top Four!

philip-motm.png
@PhilipDAth

182 kudos

10 solutions

MOTM score: 202

BrechtSchamp.png
@BrechtSchamp

108 kudos

12 solutions

MOTM score: 132

jdsilva.png
@jdsilva

122 kudos

5 solution

MOTM score: 132

nashmotm.png
@Nash 

116 kudos

6 solutions

MOTM score: 128  

(MOTM score = kudos received + 2*solutions authored)

Congratulations to all of our stellar contributors

and thanks to everyone who participated on the community in October!

If you come across a truly helpful thread, or a post that’s teeming with positivity and you’d like to nominate the author for The Unexpected Win, you can submit your nomination here.

17 Comments
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

Congrats @PhilipDAth @BrechtSchamp  @jdsilva  for always giving your best. @Nash for your first MOTM!!!📗 @dsekely_brs Rising 🌟 and @nealgs U-🏆

Nash
Kind of a big deal

Congrats everyone! Especially @dsekely_brs and @nealgs!

Won't lie, I'm deeply satisfied that my score was 2^7. This pleases me.

Network-dad
A model citizen

giphy.gif

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

Wahoo.  Cracked a score of 200.

>Won't lie, I'm deeply satisfied that my score was 2^7. This pleases me.

That is so funny @Nash .  I wonder how many people know their powers of 2.

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Dream team strikes again. Congrats guys! 🙂
NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

Way to go guys !

Nash
Kind of a big deal

@PhilipDAth When I was younger, I very deliberately memorized up to 2^16 (65536). The other night when casting on a new knitting project, I was alternating between decimal, binary, and hexie to count stitches just to make sure my numbers were right. "Ateen, Bteen, Cteen..."

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

Your new project is to memorise the first 10 or so digits of pi.  🙂

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Massive congrats to @dsekely_brs and @nealgs ! Great job!

@Nash, it surprises me that this is your first. I've aways seen nothing but stellar content from you! 

@PhilipDAth @BrechtSchamp Any month you two are active here is a month questions are getting answered! Another crazy effort!

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Wow congrats all! I love how close all of our scores are! Well, except for @PhilipDAth of course who's always showing us the way.

I'm with @jdsilva being surprised that this is your first motm @Nash .

Great job @nealgs and @dsekely_brs . Well deserved!

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Oh and thanks to @MeredithW of course! 

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal

Congrats everyone @Nash  I'm surprised this is your first MOTM, the community is full of your useful comments!

FrancisII
Conversationalist

Congrats all.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

Thank you for the swag.

IMG_20191112_151320.jpg

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal

@PhilipDAth  I thought that pin board was some form of fancy baking to begin with. You are missing the wireless WAN badge as well 😁

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

Isn't that it in the bottom right hand corner?

1.jpg

Nash
Kind of a big deal

Yeesh, and I thought me having two cloud boards was fancy. Phillip has a storm brewing.

Please make sure you've configured broadcast storm protections and be prepared to take shelter.