Please help! Lost gnome! (UPDATE: FOUND!!)

CarolineS
Community Manager

UPDATE 10:45am Pacific 12/19: @BrechtSchamp found the gnome (in this post about printers). Thanks, Brecht!

-------

Ya'll. Our friend MV Gnome is lost again!

Here's the story — yesterday, after finding him in the post about mounting APs (here), I placed him on my desk. Clearly the windowsill isn't working for him, so I thought maybe he'd like to hang with me at my desk.

MV on my desk (with a cute picture of my son & a Meraki Go sticker)MV on my desk (with a cute picture of my son & a Meraki Go sticker)

But, apparently, my desk isn't an MV-gnome-pleasing location either, because this morning when I arrived at the office.... HE WAS GONE!!

IMG_3566.JPG

Man. Will the hiding ever end? I'm a little tired of looking for MV Gnome, so I went about my business... but my colleague Chris D found him hanging out on the printer. (Thanks, Chris!)

mv_printer.jpg

I went to retrieve him from the printer... BUT HE WASN'T THERE. I think he is hiding in the community again!

Just like last time, if you find him (a picture of JUST the MV gnome, within Product and Technology discussions - and NOT in the MV forum), reply to the post he's hiding in with "I FOUND THE GNOME!" The first to reply will get their own MV gnome as a token of appreciation for finding our small friend.

Some hints:

• You're looking for a picture of the MV gnome that's JUST the MV gnome (and not just the silhouette of a gnome)
  • He is in a discussion within Product and Technology Discussions
  • If you look at Friday's and Monday's lost-gnome posts, you may find a pattern that will help you find the gnome this time around

---

UPDATE 10:45am Pacific 12/19: @BrechtSchamp found the gnome (in this post about printers). Thanks, Brecht!

5 Comments
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Yikes!

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

That was fast...

NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

Decided to take a lunch break and now I regret it lol.

you_lose.gif

CarolineS
Community Manager

How very silly of you, @NolanHerring 😛

P.S. I may have watched that version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory approximately 106 times as a kid. Then I watched it as an adult and realized how extremely strange it is - especially that scene in the tunnel!! 🙂

NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

HA !

I use that line all the time when it gets loud in the office

AND THE ROWERS KEPT ON ROWING AND THEY SHOWED NO SIGNS OF SLOWIIIIIIIIING !!!!!!! RAAAAAAAWR 

I hate open office concepts lol