New badges! Continuing the first birthday celebration πŸ† πŸŽ‚

CarolineS
Community Manager

Last week, we celebrated the Meraki Community's first birthday. This week, we're continuing the party by launching a new set of badges - Year 1 Awards

badge-1st-birthday-mvp

Year 1 MVP

Awarded for a truly phenomenal level of contribution during our inaugural year. Thank you, Philip!

badge-1st-birthday-regulars

Year 1 "Regular"

These community members just keep coming back! They each posted in 8 or more of the community's first 12 months. Thanks for sticking with us and helping to shape the community from our early days! 

badge-1st-birthday-kudosers

Year 1 "Kudoser"

This award goes to the 24 wonderfully encouraging folks who gave the most kudos during 20 our first year. Thank you for encouraging our members with your kudos!

badge-1st-birthday-mvm

Year 1 MVM

Congratulations to our 10 Most Valuable Merakians (as measured by number of posts during our first year). Thank you for your contributions!

Congratulations to all! We hope you enjoy your new profile flair. 

12 Comments
AStoddard
Getting noticed

Congrats to ALL Badgers

CarolineS
Community Manager

Badgers!! 

599-safari-wildlife-guide-honey-badger.as

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Woohoo I'm a Most Valuable Merakian!!!

Wait.. What?!?!

image.png

PS: Your forum software can't count πŸ˜›

CarolineS
Community Manager

Hahaa WHOOPS! Thanks, Jdsilva!

CarolineS
Community Manager

@jdsilva wait - I'm so confused! Here's what I see on your profile:

image.png

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Huh. Weird. I see it in both the full badge list and in my profile page. Maybe that's why it think I only have 6 badges?

image.png

CarolineS
Community Manager

@jdsilva - so. weird.!!! Time to call our community platform's support line!

CarolineS
Community Manager

@jdsilva - I think I figured it out! Can you confirm that you no longer see "MVM" on your profile? (Sorry to rid you of that honor :-P). Thanks!!

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

A big shout out to the Meraki employee's who have also contributed but that largely go unrecognised.  Also a thumbs up to @CarolineS and the team at FedEx.  Smiley Happy

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

@CarolineS Yes, it does look like my resignation from Meraki was accepted and my employment has now concluded. So long to all my fellow colleagues! I barely got a chance to really know you all! 

CarolineS
Community Manager

@jdsilva πŸ˜‚

CarolineS
Community Manager

And one final first birthday badge... the MVC!