Help me find the gnome! (UPDATE: FOUND!)

CarolineS
Community Manager

UPDATE@jdsilva found him in PhilipDAth's post about cabling MX and MS for HA (which mentions a spanning tree... hint hint) 

-----

Wow, that was exciting. MV's last disappearance caused quite a flurry of activity here.

Thanks to @Adoos for finding him in jared_f's comment on the the announcement about CMNA / CMNO badges (clever gnome, he wasn't hiding in Product and Technology discussions like I said he was... sorry about that 😳)!

Since it's evening and I'm at home, I grabbed MV from that post and put him in my laptop bag. I finished my daughter's bedtime and came back downstairs... to an empty bag.

Turns out it's difficult to take a good picture of the inside of a laptop bagTurns out it's difficult to take a good picture of the inside of a laptop bag

He had escaped within my house! I enlisted my 5-year-old son on a (very exciting!) search, and before long we found him in the Christmas tree...

mv-tree.jpg

And now, post-5-year-old's bedtime... can you believe it? HE's GONE!!! Pretty sure he's here in the community.

Just like last time, if you find him, reply to the post (within the Product and Technology Discussions - for real this time) he's hiding in with "I FOUND THE GNOME!" The first to reply will get their own MV gnome as a token of appreciation for finding our small friend.

Some hints:

• You're looking for a picture of the MV gnome that's JUST the MV gnome (and not just the silhouette of a gnome)
  • He is in a discussion within Product and Technology Discussions
  • If you look at Friday's and Monday's lost-gnome posts, you may find a pattern that will help you find the gnome this time around

Good luck!

UPDATE@jdsilva found him in PhilipDAth's post about cabling MX and MS for HA (which mentions a spanning tree... hint hint :-)) 

Terms, conditions, & eligibility info for Gnome in the Home

5 Comments
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

🙂   

Jeffrey_Miller
Just browsing

Iooks like he was in the security cameras!

Jeffrey_Miller
Just browsing

Capture.JPG

Found the gnome...

NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

@CarolineS

Am I the only one who would pay money for these things?

33333333.JPG

CarolineS
Community Manager

@NolanHerring They are priceless! 🙂