He's at it again! (UPDATE: Found!!)

CarolineS
Community Manager

Thanks to @jlandky for finding the Gnome yesterday. He was returned to his rightful place on my desk. Of course, when I came in to the office this morning, he was at it again:

gnome-museum2.jpg

Apparently, he's a fan of vintage Meraki gear.

Again, I returned him to my desk... but now I can't find him. He must be hanging out here on the community again.

Just like yesterday - if you find him lolling around here, reply to the post saying “I FOUND THE GNOME!” - the first to reply will get their own Meraki gnome as a token of our appreciation for finding our small friend.

UPDATE: He has been found! Thanks, @Noore! He was hanging out in the Network-Wide board

Terms, conditions, and eligibility info for "Gnome in the Home"

13 Comments
gibbons
New here

I FOUND THE GNOME!

CarolineS
Community Manager

@gibbons - you have to find the post he's in on the community (not this blog post) and reply there!

Welles
Building a reputation

Hmmm .. 

CarolineS
Community Manager

What's up, @Welles?

Blom
Conversationalist

He’s really hiding 🙂

Welles
Building a reputation

Yeah... they must have put that gnome on a diet.

CarolineS
Community Manager

He just really wants to help me get my page view count up - he's a very helpful gnome, despite his tendency to run away from my desk! Cat Very Happy

CarolineS
Community Manager

That gnome really is proving to be wily! Keep on looking - I know he's around here somewhere!

CarolineS
Community Manager

Gnome might be on the Network-Wide board ... just sayin’ 🙂

CarolineS
Community Manager

Found!! Thanks, @Noore! Expect a PM from me to confirm your mailing address soon! 

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Network-Wide/Can-MX100-handle-gigabit/m-p/5517/highlight/true#M132

BHC_RESORTS
Head in the Cloud

Is this little museum thing in the 500 Terry building? How have I never seen this when I've been to the office?!

CarolineS
Community Manager

@BHC_RESORTS - it’s in our new 2nd floor! Clearly you need to come visit again 🙂

BHC_RESORTS
Head in the Cloud

@CarolineS - next time I'm in the city, for sure!