๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿฐ ๐ŸŽˆ Happy 2nd Birthday, Meraki Community! ๐ŸŽˆ ๐Ÿฐ ๐ŸŽ

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

MerakiCommunity-EmailBanner-2ndBirthday-01.png

The Meraki Community turns two today and we couldnโ€™t be more proud!

ezgif.com-crop.gif

Only a year ago, our little community was just knee-high to a pigโ€™s eye, and today itโ€™s grown to more than 25,000 members! * Sniff * They grow up so fast ๐Ÿ˜ญ:

2ndBdayMembers.png  2ndBdayTopics.png  .2ndBdayReplies.png 2ndBdayKudos.png

2ndBdayViews.png

With such wild achievements, how could we forget some of our most favorite memories of the past year, like when we launched the All-Stars program (a whole month ago!)? Or that time we learned that yโ€™all LOVE explaining things? And, of course, we mustn't forget the endless gnome shenanigans we all find so endearing! 

But of course, you, our community members, say it best. Everyone loves a compliment shower, especially on your birthday!

โ€œI am amazed and impressed by the responses to questions posted here in this community. My early apprehensions about being treated with aloofness disappeared in a hurry. I now kick myself for not communicating with you good folks earlier!

KUDOS TO ONE AND ALL! and Thank you for always responding.โ€

Thank you!

As a way to show our thanks to you for helping to grow our dear community, we thought it fitting to introduce Kudos Badges!

There will be three ranks of Kudos Badges that can be earned through receiving kudos:

Youโ€™ll earn this badge after youโ€™ve received your first 10 kudos โ€” helping out by replying to unanswered questions is a great place to start!

10+KudosBadge.png

As you receive 25 and 50 kudos, youโ€™ll be granted the badges below accordingly:

25+KudosBadge.png

50+KudosBadge.png

Any member who has already received 10, 25, or 50 kudos will automatically be awarded the corresponding badges. So, if youโ€™ve already received 50 kudos, then youโ€™ll be granted all three badges at once!

If youโ€™re not granted the appropriate badge in the next 24 hours and feel this was in error, please email us at community-help@meraki.com.

๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐ŸŽˆ ๐Ÿฐ ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‰
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MERAKI COMMUNITY!
๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿฐ ๐ŸŽˆ ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿ’š

00100sPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190820163837786_COVER.jpg

71 Comments