[GNOME FOUND!] ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”” A Switchmas Carol ๐Ÿ””๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„Part One

AmyReyes
Community Manager

UPDATE: @KRobert has found the missing gnomes!

Spoiler
The Gnome of Switchmas Past brought them to this post of the Twelve Days of Switchmas song the Community wrote together! Now we wait to see what the next nightly visit brings for our gnomesโ€ฆ

Our favorite time of year is here again. I fear the gnomes may have lost their Switchmas spirit though! I had to force them to join in decking the halls, nary a prank has been played, and their usual hoodwinks and hijinks have all but ceased! Now, it seems they have gone missing entirely. 

It all started last nightโ€ฆ

The gnomes were up late helping me pack up some old equipment to send off for repair when I must have dozed off, because the next thing I knew, I awoke to a loud tolling of bells. Clang! Clang! Clang! In the silence that followed, it soon became apparent that the gnomes had vanished without a trace! I began to search for them when suddenly a spirit appeared. 

Gnome of Switchmas Past.jpg

A glowing gnome dressed all in white stood before me and spoke. 

โ€œI am the Gnome of Switchmas Past.โ€

Aghast, I asked what business the gnome had here.

โ€œI am the first of three spirits to haunt your gnomes. Each night, as the bell tolls one, a spirit will come to whisk them off to a place in the Community. Solve the clues in order to discover their location and bring them back! You just might discover the true meaning of Switchmas along the way.โ€

Then, with a soft flicker of light and a whoosh! as if from a candle being blown out, the gnome vanished. 

All that remains is this clue on a scrap of paper:

Borrowing from a fave holiday song,

We made up the words as we went along.

With one line to start, 

We wrote from the heart, 

To share what we thought the Twelve Days should be.

Can you help me find where the Gnome of Switchmas Past has taken them?

If you find them, please comment BELOW with โ€œI FOUND THE GNOMES!โ€ and a link to the post where they are. The first to comment with the correct link will win a Meraki Cloud Pin Set as thanks for your help.

meraki cloud pin set.jpeg

Terms, conditions, & eligibility info for Gnome in the Home

P.S. To follow along with the Gnome in the Home challenge all week, simply subscribe to the Community Announcements board. You can subscribe by clicking the "โ‹ฎ Options" menu at the top. From this menu, you can select "Subscribe" for email notifications.

6 Comments
KRobert
Head in the Cloud
Madhan_kumar_G
Getting noticed

I found the gnomes. but.its.not.right.

AmyReyes
Community Manager

UPDATE: @KRoberthas found the missing gnomes! The Gnome of Switchmas Past brought them to this post of the Twelve Days of Switchmas song the Community wrote together! Now we wait to see what the next nightly visit brings for our gnomesโ€ฆ

p.s. if you want to be notified immediately via email when the "Gnome in the Home" contest posts go up this week, you can follow this link, then subscribe by clicking the "โ‹ฎ Options" menu at the top. From this menu, you can select "Subscribe" for email notifications.

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

@AmyReyes Awesome! I recommend everyone going back to that post and giving it a good read. We are a pretty creative bunch in this community. Maybe even add your own updated version!  

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal

Awesome @KRobert 

Veronika
Comes here often