Congratulations to the December 2018 Meraki Community Members of the Month!

CarolineS
Community Manager

Happy New Year!

A new year also means a new month, of course, so it's time to recognize our Members of the Month!

This month, we welcome a new MOTM, @mmistretta, thanks to his strong performance in the SD-WAN Community Challenge. Congratulations on your first MOTM appearance, mmistretta!

Congratulations also to @PhilipDAth@NolanHerring, and @jdsilva for strong showings in a holiday-heavy month.

December 2018 Meraki Community Members of the Month

philip-motm.png
@PhilipDAth

85 kudos

14 solutions

MOTM score: 113

NolanHerring-MOTM.png
@NolanHerring

53 kudos

4 solutions

MOTM score: 61

jdsilva.png
@jdsilva

46 kudos

3 solutions

MOTM score: 52

mmistretta.png
@mmistretta

46 kudos

0 solutions

MOTM score: 46

(MOTM score = kudos received + 2*solutions authored)

️ Congratulations!

Thank you all for your continued involvement & fantastic expertise.

As always, thank you to everyone who participated in December (including the many of you who hunted for MV Gnome).

7 Comments
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

Thanks for the recognition @CarolineS.  It is always nice for the team to be called out.

NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

WOW time flys when your on vacation lol. Thanks again although I honestly feel like I barely contributed this past month =(

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Thanks @CarolineS

@PhilipDAth @NolanHerring 👊

Welcome @mmistretta!

CarolineS
Community Manager

Well, let's see, @NolanHerring — you wrote 70 posts in December, as compared to 153 in November. But, given that December is sorta consumed with holiday time, I'd say that you were plenty active. (Plus, old posts sometimes come back and give kudos credit later. :-D. I feel like there's some good saying to be said here on the theme of past good deeds reaping benefits later... but I can't think what it is. Brain still on vacation. 🧠: 🥂 🛌 / 🚶🏼‍♀️: 👩🏼‍💻)

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Gratz all!

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Sweet mug! Thanks @CarolineS 🙂

image.png

(Also, my gnome arrived. Thanks for that too!)

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

I got my goody box today - and now my life is complete, I finally have a Meraki mug.

IMG_20190107_154716.jpg